Urban Gardening for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to City Gardening to Grow Your Favorite Vegetables and Herbs in Small Spaces on a Budget (Home Garden Book 5)
(as of Aug 18,2022 01:36:21 UTC – Details)
You don’t need a lot of space or time to make growing food at home a reality!
Discover How Inspiring Woman Is Growing a Huge Amounts of Food Spending 4 Hours a Week in Her City Permaculture Garden!
Are you thinking about building your own small garden to grow those delicious fruits, herbs, and veggies your whole family would enjoy?
Would you like to make the most out of the space you have and design it in a way even your neighbors will be impressed?
Or maybe you just want to fill up that void that you have because of years spent living in big cities with non of your own land?
If you answered "Yes" to at least one of these questions, please read on…
I’ve been gardening for the last 6 years, and I would lie to you I sad that my gardening journey was always smooth and pleasurable.
Because I didn’t really know what I was doing, and constant experiments led to quite a few failures:
Wrong size beds… growing certain veggies on the ground instead of vertically… pest and watering issues and even wrong soil choice…
These are just a few of many issues I ran into – but it was all worth it, so now I can enjoy what was always my dream:
"Growing my own tomatoes, pumpkin, melon, surrounded by sunflower, roses, enjoy a warm tea in my small garden with my future family."
– This is a dream I had for myself years ago that became a reality.
And now I want to help you to make your dreams come true as well!
Take a look at what’s inside:
• 9 Steps to a Successful Urban Garden – these are going to be lessons I have learned over the years that allowed me to save time and money while enjoying all garden benefits
• What types of gardens should you choose according to your situation and desires?
• Should you grow vertically or horizontally, and when to do what? (an in-depth guide to making the most out of the space you have)
• Most common mistakes you must avoid as a gardening beginner (you will save time, money, and nerves if you avoid them)
• What plants to choose for a start? (some of them grow almost completely by themselves!)
• Step-by-step guide – everything you need to know from planting a seed to harvesting and maintaining your garden (this is a blueprint that took me 6 years to put together, use it wisely!)
• How to store food and enjoy fresh fruits and veggies all year long?
• Much much more…
And keep in mind that with this book, my goal is not to make you a professional gardener, even though this could be an amazing start.
The purpose of this book is to give you and your family all the tools you need to finally feel happy and healthy while enjoying the gift of nature!
So don’t wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now," and Start Building Your Own Successful Mini-Garden!
Publication date:March 24, 2021
File size:9389 KB
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:92 pages